- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 5 to maximum 8 pages (A4 size), in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following web-page: ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
- All papers submitted must follow the Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link: WORD TEMPLATE
- A peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for considerations.
- In addition, the authors are suggested to do similarity check before their submission to avoid copyright problems (Make sure the paper should not exceed similarity index of 30%).
Sample of template (using A4 size)