The Malaysian Simulation Society (MSS) was founded on 18th of January 2017 under Section 7 of the Societies Act 1966.
MSS was established with the following objectives:
- To prepare and to organise paperwork, investigation or research which related to the profession field of the society.
- To expand the life-long learning, research and training in the simulation field to all students and researchers in Malaysia.
- To coordinate research activities related to simulation.
- Function as a continuous education platform and update the professional knowledge in the simulation field.
- Function as to empower the usage of new technologies in the simulation field.
- To ensure students and researchers will get technical trainings and exposed with the new knowledge in the usage of the latest simulation technology.