16-July-2023 : Due to high request on HYBRID MODE from potential authors, the conference is currently offering hybrid mode and is reopened for extension of submission until 30 July 2023.
- 30-Aug-2023 : Get information about travelling VISA here.
- 9-Sep-2023 : Explore Langkawi tourism packages and promotion here.
- 1-Oct-2023 : The Program Schedule and the Presentation Schedule are now available.
- 1-Oct-2023 : Please refer the Guidelines for Participant and Session Chairs here.
- 13-Oct-2023: Good news, your paper has been published! All participants are now granted for the free access of the Proceedings which is published by Springer until end of November 2023. Click here.
- 22-Oct-2023 : Dress code for GALA DINNER – Semi-formal (Skyblue colour).
- 23-Oct-2023 : The Program Book can be found here.
- 23-Oct-2023 : FACEBOOK LIVE STREAM for OPENING CEREMONY!.
- 26-Oct-2023 : All About AsiaSim 2023 MONTAGE VIDEO!
Congratulations to All Winners!
Best Paper Award
- Lu Liu, Xiao Song, Bingli Sun , Guanghong Gong, and Wenxin Li, “MMoE-GAT: A Multi-Gate Mixture-Of-Experts Boosted Graph Attention Network for Aircraft Engine Remaining Useful Life Prediction”.
- Muhammad Amirrul Amin Moen, Vincent Tan Yi De, Mohd Fairus Mohd Yasin,
Norikhwan Hamzah, “Analysis of Fuel Concentration Effect Toward Carbon Nanotubes Growth in Methane Diffusion Flame Using CFD Simulations”.
- Bai Jie, Chao Tao, Ma Ping, Yang Ming, Wang Songyan, “Enriching On-Orbit Servicing Mission Planning with Debris Recycling and In-Space Additive Manufacturing”.
Best Paper Award (Finalist)
- Wan Nengwen, Zhang Wenjun, Li Tan, Chen Meng, Song Weining, Chen Honglin, Zhu Jingyu, Cao Huifeng, Chen Nanjiang, Wang Qi, Lin Yanwen and Li Runqiang, “Research on Data Acquisition and Real-Time Communication for Intelligent Manufacturing Training Equipment based on Model of Things and Intranet Penetration”.
- Mohammad Zakir Bin Mohd Ridwan, Malcolm Yoke Hean Low and Weidong Lin. “Comparison of Diesel and Green Ship Carbon Emissions with A-Star Route Optimization”.
- Yan Gao, Jimeng Li, Jianzhong Xu, Xiao Song and Hongyan Quan, “Prototype Learning Based Realistic 3D Terrain Generation from User Semantics”.
- Olaf Milbredt, Andrei Popa and Christina Draeger, “Parameter Study on the Use of Artificial Intelligence to Optimize Response to Unattended Bags to Increase Airport Security”.
- Yang Chen, Xiaoyu Cao, and Xingbang Han, “Research and Implementation of Simulation Testing Technology for Train Control System Based on Satellite Positioning”.
- Fusheng Li, Wei He, Tao Chao, Weibo Sun, Shenming Quan, “A Fast Algorithm for Satellite Coverage Window Based on Segmented Dichotomy”.
- Haszuraidah Ishak, Zaharuddin Mohamed, S.M. Fasih, M.M. Bello, Reza Ezuan B.W. Adebayo, “Sway Control of a Tower Crane with Varying Cable Length using Input Shaping”.
- Nazirah Mohd Razali, Nur Najahatul Huda Saris, Shazmil Azrai Sopian, Noor Amalina Ramli, Wan Imaan Izhan Wan Iskandar, “Stress Simulation of Polydimethylsiloxane-coated Fiber Bragg Grating Bend Sensor”.
Best Presentation Award
- Nur Najahatul Huda Saris, “Numerical Study of Sensitivity Enhancement in Optical Waveguide Sensor Due to Core Diameter”.
- Kai Chen, “A Multiview Approach to Tracking People in Crowded Scenes Using Fusion Feature Correlation”.
- Fang Ke, “A Model Validation Method Based on Convolutional Neural Network”.
- Liang Shiuan-ni, “Control of Electrical and Calcium Alternans in a One-Dimensional Cardiac Cable”.
- Liqaa N. Sabeeh, “FPGA Based Accelerator for Image Steganography”.
- Norikhwan Hamzah, “Analysis of Fuel Concentration Effect Toward Carbon Nanotubes Growth in Methane Diffusion Flame Using CFD Simulations”.
About AsiaSim 2023
Asia Simulation Conference is an annual simulation conference organized by Asian simulation societies – KSS (Korea Society for Simulation), CSF (China Simulation Federation), JSST (Japan Society for Simulation Technology), Singapore (Society of Simulation and Gaming Singapore), and MSS (Malaysian Simulation Society). This conference provides a forum for scientist, academicians, and professionals from around the world. In this regard, the Federation of Asia Simulation Societies (ASIASIM) was formed in 2011. The purpose of ASIASIM isto provide Asia forum for regional and national simulation societies to promote the advancement of modelling and simulation in industry, research and development. See the AsiaSim 2023 conference scope and tracks here.
Full Paper Submission : 15-Jul-2023 30-Jul-2023 (FINAL)
Acceptance Notification : 01-Aug-2023
Camera Ready & Registration : 15-Aug-2023
The Conference Benefits:
- It will be held in beautiful Langkawi Island with full of nature views and attractions.
- Scopus indexed publication by Springer.
- Published prior to the conference.
- Additional ONE paper at cost of USD150 only!
DAYS TO ASIASIM 2023 CONFERENCE:
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the Communications in Computer and Information Science Series (CCIS). CCIS is abstracted/ indexed in EI Compendex, DBLP, INSPEC, Japanese Science and Technology Agency, Nowergian Register for Scientific Journals and Series, Google Scholar, zbMATH, SCImago, and Scopus.
Selected accepted papers and presenters will be awarded Best Paper Award and Best Presenter Award.
Control and Mechatronics Engineering Department (CMED), Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia.
Technically Co-sponsored by
Federation of Asia Simulation